COVID-19 Training Course
IntelyCare has created a 100% Free COVID-19 training course for nursing professionals working in post-acute, rehab, and long-term care centers across the United States. IntelyCare is offering this completely free course in an effort to help the community tackle this virus head-on.
Upon completion, each participant will receive one contact hour, along with a personalized certification on COVID-19 best practices and safety.
We’ve made it easy for facilities to invite their staff* to take the course, too. Once you register, you’re able to manually add staff, or even upload a CSV file. You can track your staff’s progress through the training all from the facility registration dashboard.
Register for free today.
*Please note that we will never use your information to contact your nursing staff.
REGISTER FREE BELOW
This training is completely free.
COVID-19 Nursing Professional Training Course Overview
Our COVID-19 nurse training course will cover the following
- Understand the causes of COVID-19 and its transmission
- Identify the risk factors of serious illness with COVID-19
- Recognize the clinical manifestations for COVID-19
- Adopt preventive measures for decreasing the transmission of COVID-19
- Explain the utilization of surgical masks and N-95 respirators in post-acute healthcare facilities
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of this COVID-19 training course, you will be up to speed on best practices when interacting with the novel coronavirus.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM TAKING THIS FREE COURSE?
State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs)