Our CEO, David Coppins, spoke with the DailyNurse about the vulnerability of nursing homes looking toward the projected spike of COVID-19 cases this winter. Historic problems within these facilities have been laid bare in the midst of the pandemic, but there are still ways to solve them. Read or listen to the full article here.
- Built In: THESE 3 COMPANIES HAVE BIG PLANS FOR 2021. MEET THE TECH LEADERS THEY’VE HIRED TO HELP.
- Boston Business Journal: Here are the 50 private companies growing their revenue the fastest
- Boston Business Journal: These 36 Mass. firms made the new Deloitte Fast 500 list
- Healthcare IT News: Pandemic-era burnout: Nurses in the trenches say technology hurts and helps
- The DailyNurse: Short on Staff and PPE, Nursing Homes Prepare for a Hard Winter