Our CEO, David Coppins, spoke with the DailyNurse about the vulnerability of nursing homes looking toward the projected spike of COVID-19 cases this winter. Historic problems within these facilities have been laid bare in the midst of the pandemic, but there are still ways to solve them. Read or listen to the full article here.
- AI Authority: IntelyCare Hires David Burke as CFO to Drive Business Growth and Momentum; Address Intensifying Staffing Demands in Post-Acute Space
- iAdvance Senior Care: How The Senior Care Industry Stands To Benefit From The Gig Economy
- The New Yorker: Why Are So Many Health-Care Workers Resisting the COVID Vaccine?
- IntelyCare Announces Record Growth and Momentum; Meets Surging Demand for Nursing Professionals in Post-Acute Space with Industry-Leading Data Science Approach
- Medium: Heroes Of The COVID Crisis: How Ike Nnah of IntelyCare Stepped Up To Address The Nursing Shortage During The The Pandemic