Thank you for joining us for our first-ever #ANursesVoice Twitter Chat to amplify the voice of nursing around the globe. Nurses’ participation in the first event has set the groundwork for nursing professionals and allies to join the conversation, have their voices heard, and sparked immense interest by a variety of media outlets. The conversations continue to date, and we are committed to building on the momentum to put an end to the issues plaguing the nursing profession.
I invite you to participate in our second #ANursesVoice on Thursday, February 17th at 6:00pm EST on Twitter as we continue to change the narrative of the future of the nursing profession. Join your fellow incredible nursing colleagues and allies, and let’s introduce solutions to make an impact for nurses everywhere. If you’ve never participated in a Twitter chat before, we’ve provided some helpful pointers to get you started. We look forward to having you join us!
– Rebecca Love, RN, MSN, FIEL, Chief Clinical Officer at IntelyCare (@RNRebeccaLove)
Meet Our Participants
- Dr. Michelle Acorn (@MichelleAcornDr)
- Lynn Barry, MSN, RN (@LynnBarryRN)
- James Brown, BSN, RN
- Chris Caulfield, RN, NP-C (@CaulfieldRn)
- Rhonda Collins, DNP, RN, FAAN (@RhondaCNO)
- Larry DeHoyos
- Michelle Hockman, MS, BSN, RN (@hockmangirls)
- Joshua Littlejohn, MPH, MSN, RN, CSPO (@JLittlejohn_RN)
- Rhonda Manns, MBA, BSN, RN, FIEL (@realrhondamanns)
- Mel Mathews
- Janiene Morris, RN, WCC
- Nico Gennaro Sciasci, MS (@nikosciascia)
- Eveline Vieira, CNA (@EvelineVieira9)
- Rachel West, MSN, MHA, RN (@ProfWest2016)
- Kashina Whitmore, LPN (@WhitmoreKashina)
Stay up to date on info, tips, and stories from your fellow IntelyPros! And don’t miss out on key resources we share on our socials!