In this Mcknight’s Long-Term Care News article, Rachel Schiff, Senior Vice President of Product Management at IntelyCare, discusses the state of workforce management tools in the post-acute healthcare space. “Though it will take time and require a patient and careful approach, it’s time for the post-acute world to integrate and modernize its workforce management processes in order to not only survive, but thrive, going forward,” she writes. Find the full piece here.
- IntelyPro Spotlight Series: Lyndsey Sidle, RN
- IntelyPro Champion Spotlight Series: Twiggy Duran
- Comparably Recognizes IntelyCare as a Best Place to Work in Boston
- The Enterprise of Brockton: Brockton nurse on the front lines of COVID wins national health care hero award
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Improve Work/Life Balance