- Content writer and editor specializing in optimized web content and conversions
- Experience writing curriculum for a leading educational technology company
- Background in writing marketing content to promote legal services
- English educator with multi-state teaching experience
- Former small business manager for a family-owned company
Kayla Tyson is a talented writer, editor, and content developer with over 5 years of experience creating high-performing material. She creates informative and valuable content that healthcare facilities can utilize to attract and retain quality nursing staff. Kayla is known for her strong writing skills, excellent command of SEO best practices, and ability to deliver.
Before launching her career as a writer, Kayla was an educator, a copy editor, and a managing partner of a small business. These combined experiences developed Kayla’s strong interpersonal, technical, and business skills, along with her fine eye for detail. Her impressive background compliments her writing skills well, making her a highly adaptable and well-regarded asset in her field.
Latest from Kayla Tyson
What Is a Home Health Aide?
What is a home health aide? We’ll explore the basics of this healthcare role and answer frequently asked questions to help you get started.
Start Your Nursing Career as a Patient Care Assistant
Explore what it takes to work as a patient care assistant, including responsibilities, education requirements, and key skills.