- Adult nurse practitioner and registered nurse
- Clinical educator and nurse consultant
- Experience working in telehealth, home, inpatient and outpatient settings
- Partners with patients/clients to achieve and maintain wellness through prevention and closing healthcare gaps
- Enjoys working with startup companies to empower nursing professionals and improve healthcare in innovative ways
Diana Campion has more than 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry in roles ranging from registered nurse and nurse practitioner to clinical educator to nurse consultant. She began her career as a critical care nurse working in the medical intensive care unit and emergency trauma department. As a nurse practitioner, she provided patient-centered medical care to adult patients with complex comorbidities, while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. Diana has professional experience in a variety of settings, including telehealth, home, inpatient, and outpatient settings, where she shared her passion for preventative wellness through proactive patient education and closing healthcare gaps.
In her work as a clinical educator, Diana developed curriculum for mental health providers, with an emphasis on adult learning methodologies. Her training materials were utilized by over 1,000 providers in nine months. Diana’s desire to empower nursing professionals now motivates her work as a nurse consultant and content writer, as she draws on her experience to bring innovative ideas to the healthcare industry.
Latest from Diana Campion, MSN, APRN, ANP-C
2023–2024 Nurse Salary: Facts, Figures, and RN Salary by State
Curious about nurse salary rates? Learn about the facts, figures, and RN salary rates by state to maximize your earning potential.
Nurse Manager Resume Writing Tips and Sample
Need assistance in crafting a successful nurse manager resume? Use our writing tips and a sample to help land your next job.