- Over 7 years of experience in creating, editing, and managing online content for businesses and consumers
- Over 10 years of legal experience in government, military, and private practice
- Practice areas include business law, employment and labor law, military separations, and disability benefits
- Developed and presented training on the Army's disability separation process for the U.S. Army Reserve Legal Command
- Graduated from the U.S. Army's Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course and Officer Advanced Course, and the U.S. Air Force's Federal Employee Labor Law Course
Aldo has a wide range of experience creating and managing online content for businesses and consumers. Aldo worked as a writer, editor, and team lead at Thomson Reuters, where he managed thousands of articles for small businesses and legal consumers. He has also developed content to help employers with recruiting, hiring, and workforce management and now draws upon his legal expertise to break down the law for stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
As a legal practitioner, Aldo has worked as a civilian attorney for the California Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Defense. He has also practiced law as a military attorney, serving nearly 12 years in the U.S. Army Reserve. Aldo has litigated in a variety of practice areas, but the highlight of his litigation career was an active duty mobilization where he represented hundreds of service members facing the medical separation process.
Latest from Aldo Zilli, Esq.
Employee Misclassification in Healthcare: Penalties and Risks
The risks of employee misclassification in healthcare can be dire. Here’s a look at what this means for facilities and the penalties they could face.
Preparing For a DOL Audit of Your Workforce: FAQ
Being prepared for a DOL audit is the best way to avoid one. Use this overview and FAQ guide to help keep your facility compliant.