You can earn an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in Valley Park and throughout St. Louis County without being locked into a specific schedule or location. That's because IntelyCare, which hires its nursing professionals as W2 employees, offers the freedom to choose your own shifts and facilities. While it may sound too good to be true, it's what sets us apart and allows us to deliver optimum patient care.
Work-life balance not only helps nurses handle their busy lives and pursue other interests, but it helps us attract and retain top nurses. A true win-win. Want to take a day off to spend with your son at the National Museum of Transportation, relax at Simpson Park, or catch up on some gardening? Our scheduling model allows you to make your own hours. See what other competitive benefits we offer.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team at IntelyCare. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.