Get ready to earn up to $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in Fenton, MO and surrounding areas with complete freedom to create a schedule that works for your life. With IntelyCare your career can work for you — as a W2 employee, you'll receive access to training and benefits on top of a totally flexible schedule.
IntelyCare is a company found by nurses and for nurses. We're tired of seeing nursing professionals overburdened by inflexible healthcare staffing models, so we've developed a solution. Through our partnerships with quality facilities in your area, we generate a list of open shifts to give you as many options as possible. Then, you simply select the shifts that work with your schedule, when and where you please.
Want to experience work-life balance like never before? With IntelyCare you can work evening shifts so your mornings are free for jogs through Fenton City Park, guarantee that you'll have free time for some sightseeing in St. Louis while your family is in town, or prioritize more time at the Fenton Famers' Market on the weekends. We're here to support you whatever you decide. Learn about our other offerings here.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Get all of this and more by reaching out today and joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.