You can earn as much as $39 an hour as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in Maryland Heights and throughout St. Louis County, with the freedom to choose your own facilities and shifts. At IntelyCare, we hire dedicated nurse professionals who value the work-life balance necessary to bring their A-game to work every shift. This is why we hire our nurses as W2 employees but offer the flexibility to take care of life's many responsibilities while pursuing outside interests.
So, go ahead and commit to your weekly Tai Chi classes at Vago Park, RSVP as a chaperone for your child's class field trip to St. Charles Historic District, or take in the sites at the Historic Aircraft Restoration Museum. It's your life, and we want you to live it to the fullest. Check out the other great benefits and perks we offer our nursing professionals and decide for yourself whether IntelyCare might be right for you.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- Minimum high school diploma
- Relevant experience as a medication aide / med tech
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training via AHA
- Knowledge of pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.