You can make up to $39 an hour as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in University City, St. Louis, and surrounding areas — with a real work-life balance that allows you to handle your personal business and still have time for yourself. What does this mean? At IntelyCare, we hire nursing professionals as W2 employees, with benefits and professional support, and give you the flexibility to choose your own shifts and facilities.
Our unique scheduling model gives you the freedom to take in all that this college town on the outskirts of St. Louis has to offer, whether you enjoy browsing the funky shops and eateries along the Delmar Loop or prefer to spend your time off in Forest Park. Taking courses at Washington University? At IntelyCare, you'll be able to make it to your classes without conflicts. Learn more about what we have to offer and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- Minimum high school diploma
- Relevant experience as a medication aide / med tech
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training via AHA
- Knowledge of pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team at IntelyCare. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.