Get paid up to $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in Ballwin, MO and surrounding areas and gain a fully flexible work schedule. With IntelyCare, you'll not only receive the freedom to make a schedule that works for you, but also the job security you need. You'll receive access to healthcare benefits, training, and retirement plans as a W2 IntelyCare employee.
As a nurse-founded company, we believe that your career in nursing shouldn't stop you from building the life you want. Nursing professionals working in rigid staffing models are often overworked and forced to sacrifice their priorities for their jobs. At IntelyCare, we're here to change that — we partner with top-notch healthcare facilities near you to offer you a selection of open shifts. Simply choose the shifts you want, wherever, whenever, and however often you need.
Do you wonder what work-life balance could mean for you? If you've been hoping to further your education, you can schedule shifts around classes at Logan University. Or you could plan to work evening shifts so you can go for morning walks at Klamberg Woods Conservation Area with your family. No matter your focus, IntelyCare lets you choose. Find out even more reasons to join our team.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Get all of this and more by reaching out today and joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.