* 5 Star Rating and 5 Star Staffing
*Grow your career in a Hospital System
*$3750 sign on bonus
Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to patients in the clinical setting by performing the following duties supporting the nursing philosophy. May include day, evening, night, weekend, holiday, and/or on-call hours.
- Collects patient data and documents in the medical record.
- Assists with procedures, examinations and testing as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs with patient.
- Documents services provided in the medical record.
- Reads and understands complex medical documentation.
- Provides patient treatments as ordered.
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication or treatment
- Administers specified medications as allowed by policy and procedure, licensure, and State Practice Act.
- Participates in patient teaching
- Provides basic healthcare instruction to family and patient.
- Performs venipuncture to collect blood specimens.
- Participates in QA & I.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited LPN Program.
Experience in clinical setting preferred
Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in state of practice
Approved CPR or BLS certification required within 90 days
Special Physical Demands
The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job Function of the position with or without accommodations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Culture of Excellence Behavior Expectations