Make up to $72 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Concord, MA and the wider area with a job that finally gives you complete control over your schedule. IntelyCare was created by nurses who wanted to create an alternative to inflexible schedules and mandatory overtime. Our nurse professionals have a healthy work-life balance that they control and the unique advantage of W2 employment benefits like retirement and insurance, and the support of a dedicated team.
With our mobile-friendly app, you can pick up shifts at any of our partner facilities and give yourself a flexible work schedule that supports your lifestyle. Are you thinking about going back to school? Schedule your shifts around courses at Middlesex Community College. How about a day off to visit Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House where Little Women was written and set? With the IntelyCare app, you don’t have to put an “R” on the schedule. Simply work when you want — and indulge in a book when you don’t. Here are a few more reasons to consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- ER Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $55-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods which include the option of getting paid daily
- Availability of hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Your choice of shifts at acute care facilities in your area and the ability to easily find shifts in multiple states based on your licensing
- Tuition discounts of up to 34% at Excelsior University (undergraduate and graduate programs)
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Retirement plan eligibility (401k)
- Employer-paid coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' compensation
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Easy management of work schedules and benefits and access to free training resources through our mobile-friendly app
At IntelyCare we trust our nursing professionals and clinicians and value their feedback. Want to know what they think about working for us? Here's what a few of them had to say about their experience:
“I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!”
“This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!”
“IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have.”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Providing effective patient care within your scope of practice in coordination with a broader emergency care team
- Assessing patient needs and assisting in the development, implementation, and revision of care plans
- Assisting in the triage and stabilization of incoming patients based on their injuries or illnesses
- Initiating IV lines and drawing blood for lab work
- Administering medication as directed per provider order
- Assisting in wound management and ensuring proper wound care
- Ensuring the accurate and timely documentation of assessments and interventions and the proper maintenance of patient records
- Complying with all facility policies and procedures and adhering to current standards of emergency care
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2 years experience as an ER RN
- Graduation from an approved nursing program (BSN preferred)
- BLS and ACLS certification from an approved organization
- Immunizations as required
- Completion of background check
Set Your Own Work-Life Balance — Every Day
With IntelyCare you would have a supportive team that finally prioritizes — and supports — your unique needs. Connect with us today and see how you can get the flexible RN job that you deserve with the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Concord, Massachusetts 01742