Earn up to $72 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania, and throughout Allegheny County, with the refreshing work-life balance that comes from flexible schedules and the stability of W2 employment. That's because at IntelyCare, nursing professionals can choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and take time off anytime they choose (no approvals needed).
We know that nursing professionals with balanced lives and access to key benefits are more satisfied in their careers and better able to provide a high level of care. This means you won't have to give up the things you love, whether it's morning walks around the Pleasant Hills Arboretum or day trips to Pittsburg. Check out all the other benefits and perks we offer and consider taking the next step in your career with us.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily pay
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior University
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our mobile app
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus overtime
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k program
- Free access to training and continuing education on our app
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no cost
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare — from the perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing. I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events, holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and career."
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!"
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school diploma (or GED/equivalent)
- Experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting (at least 4 months)
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania 15236