Make up to $72 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Monongahela, Pennsylvania, and throughout the area, and take advantage of a healthy work-life balance with a truly flexible schedule. Not only do IntelyCare's nursing professionals have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities — and take time off whenever they like — but they're also hired as W2 employees, with access to the benefits, training, career opportunities, and support that only an employer can provide.
We know that we can't succeed with overworked employees who don't have the flexibility to live full lives. With our unique scheduling model, you'll be able to attend the annual Schwirian Farm & Sunflower Festival, taste some of the unique wines from the local vineyards, or go on dinner outings with friends overlooking the river. It's your life, and we support all of it. Check out all we have to offer below.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- 4 months experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting
Ready to Advance Your Career — and Live a Balanced Life?
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1 in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits, true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Monongahela, Pennsylvania 15063