Earn up to $100 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in and around Girard, Pennsylvania, with the added benefit of flexible schedules and the professional support of W2 employment. At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance; it's central to our mission. That's why nursing professionals at IntelyCare can choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and take time off whenever they need it — without having to wait for an approval.
What might your career (and life in general) look like with this kind of flexibility? Maybe you enjoy spending sunny evenings on the shore of Lake Erie, or walking your energetic dog around Girard Waterworks Park. Whatever makes your life whole, we've got your back. Check out all we have to offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$100 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing high-quality RN care in post-acute facilities
- Collaborating with medical staff and residents to develop care plans
- Tracking outcomes and reviewing options with physicians and other nursing staff
- Administering and supervising appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Making sure medical equipment is properly set up and monitored
- Informing residents and family members about best care options
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluids for lab work
- Ensuring staff compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Verifying the accurate documentation of medical histories and interventions
- Supervising nurses and support staff, providing training as needed
- Assisting with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Girard, Pennsylvania 16417