Earn up to $72 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in and around Girard, Pennsylvania, with the added benefit of flexible schedules and the professional support of W2 employment. At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance; it's central to our mission. That's why nursing professionals at IntelyCare can choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and take time off whenever they need it — without having to wait for an approval.
What might your career (and life in general) look like with this kind of flexibility? Maybe you enjoy spending sunny evenings on the shore of Lake Erie, or walking your energetic dog around Girard Waterworks Park. Whatever makes your life whole, we've got your back. Check out all we have to offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Delivering post-acute care as an LPN
- Monitoring the physical and mental wellbeing of patients and tracking their vital signs
- Performing intakes of residents and documenting their health concerns and medical histories
- Reviewing the medical records and charts of residents
- Properly administering (and verifying) medications
- Helping to maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Contributing to a safe, comfortable environment for residents
- Assisting with IV set up, vaccinations, and phlebotomies
- Helping medical staff with orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- 4 months experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Girard, Pennsylvania 16417