Get ready to earn up to $72 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Fairview, Pennsylvania, and neighboring areas, and take back control of your life with flexible schedules and W2 employment. Our nursing professionals are eligible for premium benefits (such as health coverage and retirement savings) and can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their lifestyle, taking time off whenever they like.
Maybe you just need a break from it all and want to spend a few days catching up on your reading on the sunny shores of Avonia Beach, or you'd prefer some vigorous hikes at Erie Bluffs State Park to really get the heart rate up. Whatever fills your days outside of scrubs, IntelyCare's unique scheduling model makes it all possible. Check out the other fantastic benefits we bring to the table.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
If you're still not sure whether this job is the right fit, you may be interested to hear why our own nursing professionals love working with us. Here's what a few of them have to share about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is amazing in every way! They are very supportive - the customer service agents are there for you 24/7. It makes it so much easier walking into your shift knowing that your job has your back like that."
"I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!"
"I love working with IntelyCare because I can tailor my work schedule around my family and my nursing school responsibilities."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Fairview, Pennsylvania 16415