Earn as much as $41 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in and around Penn Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, with the freedom to choose the shifts at partner facilities that best fit your life. You put your heart and soul into nursing, which is why we at IntelyCare value a healthy work-life balance so much. In addition, our nurses are hired as W2 employees and have access to a competitive benefits package and professional development resources.
Are you ready to advance your career with an employer that truly supports your whole life? With our unique scheduling model, you'll be able to show off your prized pumpkins at the Bloomsburg State Fair each fall, or plan an outing with your kids to the Bloomsburg Children's Museum. We support your whole life, not just the time you're in scrubs. Take a look at our other fantastic perks and benefits and decide if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- 1 year experience (CNA or related role)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815