Make up to $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in and around Hazleton, Pennsylvania, with the peace of mind and real work-life balance you can get from a completely flexible schedule. At IntelyCare, our W2-employed nursing professionals can choose any shifts at our partnering facilities that best fit their lifestyle — and take time off whenever they like. That means when you join our team, you won't have to choose between a career and a full, balanced life.
With this kind of freedom, you'll be able to just take morning shifts so you can continue to spend your evenings at the Cinema & Drafthouse with friends, or take your dog for longer weekday walks at Beech St. Park, or just clear a few days to catch up on some home improvements. Does this sound good to you? If so, take a moment to read about all our other great perks and benefits and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting, feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members, and staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Hazleton, Pennsylvania 18021