Start earning up to $62 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in the Highland Heights, OH area with a flexible schedule that you control. But there's more. Working with IntelyCare means you would have a W2 job that includes the security, support, and benefits not available in a 1099 position. It's the perfect combination of the flexibility you need with the stability you deserve.
IntelyCare's flexible schedule allows you to choose the shifts you want at any of our partner facilities. The nurses who founded our company understand firsthand how difficult it can be for nursing professionals to achieve a healthy work-life balance. They developed a user- and mobile-friendly app that makes scheduling your shifts and time off all too easy.
Work as much as you want to achieve your financial goals and take time off when you want to do things like visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a 15-minute drive to downtown Cleveland. Or just take a day off to enjoy the Highland Heights Community Park closer to home. If this sounds like a different way to work, it is. Find out more about our team below and consider joining us today.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- Minimum high school diploma
- Relevant experience as a medication aide / med tech
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training via AHA
- Knowledge of pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.