Want to take your nursing career to the next level as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Strongsville, earning as much as $62 per hour? Does setting your own schedule while earning benefits sound good to you? IntelyCare values work-life balance for our nurses, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because nurses with healthy, balanced lives offer the best care to their patients.
With our flexible schedules, you'll be able to take advantage of this town's important historical sites and breathtaking natural beauty. Need time to chaperone your child's field trip to the Pomeroy House, a former stop on the Underground Railroad? Or, perhaps you'd like to spend an afternoon hiking along the Mills Stream Run Reservation. Whatever it is that helps you unwind after a demanding shift, we want our STNAs to live full, meaningful lives. See what else IntelyCare has to offer.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Preparing and administering medications to residents
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications'
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team at IntelyCare. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.