Get ready to earn up to $62 per hour working as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in the Olmsted Falls area. But that's just the start. At IntelyCare we understand the toll that long hours and ever-increasing workloads can have on nursing professionals and believe that you should never have to choose between your job and your personal life.
Our business model is centered around our nurse professionals. We're dedicated to ensuring both work-life balance and the security and benefits of W2 employment. We provide a flexible work schedule by letting our nursing professionals choose when and where they work.
Want to take a day off for a stroll around the Grand Pacific Junction shopping district? Or maybe you've been wanting to explore some trails along the Rocky River? However you choose to spend your free time, you deserve to have control over your schedule and your life. Here are a few more reasons why you may want to join the team at IntelyCare.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- Minimum high school diploma
- Relevant experience as a medication aide / med tech
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training via AHA
- Knowledge of pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by reaching out today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.