You can make up to $62 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Mayfield Heights, OH and also have the final say on when you work. That's right, at IntelyCare you control your schedule, choosing any shift that works best for you at any one of our partner facilities. But that's not all. Unlike other companies, IntelyCare hires its nurse professionals as W2 employees so you get the freedom to work when you want and the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare's mission is to prioritize the needs of our colleagues. For far too long, nurse professionals have had to bear the brunt of a healthcare system that simply doesn't work for them. With extended shifts and denied time-off requests, it's no surprise that we're seeing record levels of burnout and career change in our profession — until now. With a business model centered around nurse work-life balance, our nurse professionals can finally have the career they love and a life they can live.
How could you live your life if you were able to choose when, where, and how often you work? How about never missing another one of your child's baseball games at Mayfield Heights Recreational Park? Or maybe you like the ability to take a week off — whenever you want — for a relaxing getaway along Lake Erie? With IntelyCare, you can do all of that, and so much more. Here are a few more benefits that can be yours if you decide to join our amazing team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.