Earn a wage as high as $68 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Brook Park, OH area while enjoying the benefits of a flexible schedule and W2 employment. We know it can sometimes be a struggle for nursing professionals to manage a healthy work-life balance. That’s why the nurses who founded IntelyCare created a unique structure. Using the IntelyCare app, you can pick the shifts you want to work at any of our partner facilities. Work when and where you want and take time off to fit your lifestyle.
Are you looking to forward your career with additional education? You can arrange your schedule to give you the time you need to pursue degree programs at Cuyahoga County Community College, Baldwin Wallace University, or Valley College of Nursing, all within minutes of Brook Park. Or you can just take a day off whenever you want to visit the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, or NASA Glenn Research Center.
If this is the type of work-life balance you’d hoped to find when you started your nursing career, your opportunity has finally arrived. Read more about InteyCare below and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$71 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.