You can earn up to $41 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Black Mountain, NC and areas nearby and also have the freedom to set your own schedule. Our expanding network of facility partners in your area offer a wide range of shift times and locations to choose from and, because this is a W2 job, you can combine your flexible schedule with the stability, support, and benefits that only an employer can provide.
The health and well-being of our nurse colleagues matters to us. As a nurse-founded company, we're tired of seeing so many nursing professionals leave the career that they love because it demands too much of their personal lives. But we have good news. We're replacing the expired and inflexible model of nurse staffing with one that finally prioritizes nursing professionals — it's long overdue.
Using our mobile-friendly app, you can decide when, where, and how often you work. Want fewer hours in the summer so you can take the kids kayaking on Lake Tomahawk or swimming at Black Mountain Pool? That works for us. Or maybe you'd just like to work early shifts so you can take in more of the local scene, attending Park Rhythms events at Veterans Park in the summer or the enjoyable Circle of Lights. How you choose to schedule your personal life is up to you and you deserve a job that won't get in the way. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining the IntelyCare team today.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $28-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMA experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by reaching out today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.