Get paid up to $41 per hour working as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Weaverville, NC. But earn your money in the best way possible — working for a company that gives you 100% control over your work schedule.
As a company founded by nurses and for nurses, IntelyCare is dedicated to ending the old healthcare model that provides no work-life balance to nurses, just long hours and burnout. We have a better solution. It starts with giving all of our nursing professionals the security and benefits of W2 employment. Then we let them choose when, where — and even if — they work by offering a wide range of shifts at the facilities we support.
What would you do with a flexible schedule? Want to take a day off to see the latest glass art exhibit at Crucible Glassworks? Or maybe you'd like weekend shifts as you pursue a degree at UNC Asheville? Whatever your interest, working for IntelyCare means that you can have your career without sacrificing your personal life. Still not sure if this opportunity is for you? Here are a few more reasons to consider joining our team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $28-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by reaching out today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.