Make up to $41 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Asheville, NC. But that's just the start. At IntelyCare we combine the security, benefits, and support of W2 employment with a flexible schedule that is 100% under the control of our nursing professionals.
As a company that was founded by nurses and for nurses, we are driven by a desire to transform the healthcare landscape for nursing professionals. Our time-tested business model is leaving the old approach of long hours, no work-life balance, and career burnout behind in favor of one that truly respects the professionals who are the beating heart of our healthcare system.
Our job is to find a range of available shifts to offer our nursing professionals, but then we let them decide when, where, or even if, they work on any given day. What does this mean for you? How about more time to explore the latest exhibits at the River Arts District or Asheville's famous live music scene? Or maybe you'd like to visit the Reed Creek Greenway on a more regular basis? Whatever your interest, here are more reasons to experience the true work-life balance that comes with joining our team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $28-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
Would it help to hear directly from the nursing professionals that work for us? Here's what your colleagues have to say about IntelyCare:
"I am making more money than I’ve ever made before, while making my own schedule, and still being able to stay close to home. I love working with IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare has had my back since Day 1! I feel extremely supported and appreciated here. The rates are incredible, and getting paid weekly/daily saved me!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
- Prepping and administering medications to patients and residents
- Supervising residents' self-administration of medications, including reminders as needed
- Verifying the right person, drug, dose, route, and time against the Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Documenting interventions, vital signs, or other data related to medication administration
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents
- Reporting to the supervising nurse with any issues or concerns
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by reaching out today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.