Get paid up to $38 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Dover, NJ and the surrounding area and also have total control over your work schedule. With the touch of a button in our mobile-friendly app, our nurses and aides not only get to choose from a range of shifts at our trusted facility partners, but they also get the training, support, and benefits that come with W2 employment.
For far too long, our healthcare system has relied on the personal sacrifices of nurses. From denied time off requests to missed life milestones, nursing professionals have been working in a system that doesn't prioritize their needs — but those days are over! As a nurse-founded company, IntelyCare is showing that nurses can have the freedom and stability they need for work-life balance.
Join our team today and experience the career you've always wanted. You no longer have to miss your child's sports events at Crescent Field — simply schedule work around them. Need a week off for a getaway to Lake Hopatcong? Not a problem. With IntelyCare, your job will support your life, not the other way around. Learn more about our unique benefits below.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $19-$38 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Jersey Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life. If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.