Get paid up to $52 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in New Kensington, PA and the nearby area while having complete control over your work schedule. But there's more. At IntelyCare you get to combine this scheduling freedom with the stability of a W2 job. So as you choose your shifts at any number of our facility partners, you can also get the benefits, employer support, and training — including free CLE courses — to truly develop in your career.
Today's outdated model of nurse staffing is taking its toll on nursing professionals. From inflexible schedules to career burnout, our colleagues are facing the unfortunate choice between their careers and their personal lives. As a nurse-founded company, we know that a better solution exists. Nurse work-life balance is at the core of our business model — and it's a win-win for everyone. Nurse professionals get to schedule work around their lives and our facility partners get to fill their shifts with professionals who are rested, recharged, and ready to deliver excellent care.
What would a flexible schedule that you control look like? How about a day off whenever you want to take the kids to the Pittsburgh Ice Arena or to throw the ball around at Wolf Pack Park? Or maybe you'd just like evening shifts so you can wake up to morning walks near the Allegheny River? Whatever you need to get the most out of your life works for us. Here are a few more reasons to consider this unique opportunity.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$52 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068