You can make up to $40 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Gainesville, Florida and its vicinity without giving up your personal life, which isn't typically the case in the nursing profession. At IntelyCare, we hire our nurses as W2 employees and give them the freedom to choose their own shifts and facilities. Offering this kind of work-life balance helps us provide the highest quality patient care to our partners.
Gainesville is a nature lover's paradise, so you'll probably appreciate the flexibility to explore Sweetwater Wetlands Park, Alachua Lake Overlook, and all the other great parks in the area. Need a day off to help chaperone your child's class field trip to the Florida Museum of Natural History? Our scheduling model allows you to fit all the pieces of your life together without missing out. Get up to speed on our other competitive benefits and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $36-$40 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Florida state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an LPN job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and career development support.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.