Get paid up to $53 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Ballwin, MO and surrounding areas and gain a fully flexible work schedule. With IntelyCare, you'll not only receive the freedom to make a schedule that works for you, but also the job security you need. You'll receive access to healthcare benefits, training, and retirement plans as a W2 IntelyCare employee.
As a nurse-founded company, we believe that your career in nursing shouldn't stop you from building the life you want. Nursing professionals working in rigid staffing models are often overworked and forced to sacrifice their priorities for their jobs. At IntelyCare, we're here to change that — we partner with top-notch healthcare facilities near you to offer you a selection of open shifts. Simply choose the shifts you want, wherever, whenever, and however often you need.
Do you wonder what work-life balance could mean for you? If you've been hoping to further your education, you can schedule shifts around classes at Logan University. Or you could plan to work evening shifts so you can go for morning walks at Klamberg Woods Conservation Area with your family. No matter your focus, IntelyCare lets you choose. Find out even more reasons to join our team.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $35-$53 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.