Earn as much as $62 per hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Richmond Heights, Ohio, and surrounding areas, without worrying about missing out on important events or having time for personal responsibilities. At IntelyCare, we realize that hard-working nursing professionals perform better and stay on the job longer when they have a real work-life balance. That's why our nurses have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities, while still enjoying the support of W2 employment.
The best schedule is the one that allows you to live life on your own terms. Do you have your best days when you're able to take early morning walks at Euclid Creek Reservation? Would you prefer ending your shifts in time to take your very active puppy to Wildwood Park on the shore of Lake Erie? Elevate your career and live your life, too. See what else we offer our IntelyPros and consider joining our team today.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Shift and facility flexibility (choose day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.)
- Get paid on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Healthcare, vision, and dental benefit eligibility (including qualifying family members)
- Eligibility for retirement 401k plan
- Access to user-friendly mobile app for work-related tasks
- Free continuing education and training access through our app
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other free company merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Ready to Take Control Over Your Work Schedule?
If you're ready for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that finally lets you pursue your career and your personal life, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. With a wide range of schedules and facilities to choose from, you'll finally have the work-life balance you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.