Earn an hourly wage of up to $72 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Mt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania, and throughout the region, and get ready to take back control of your life with flexible schedules and the stability of W2 employment. At IntelyCare, our nursing professionals work when and where they want, with the freedom to choose shifts at any of our partner facilities and take time off whenever they like (no approvals needed).
Maybe your days always go better when you've had time to walk your dog at Bridgeport Dam Park. Perhaps you enjoy working early so you can get in a mountain bike ride after work at Coal and Coke Trail. It's your life, and we know you'll provide excellent patient care if you have real work-life balance. Take a look at all we bring to the table and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $27-$72 (25% higher than average)
- Flexible schedule with a wide variety of shifts and facilities from which to choose
- Eligibility for health benefits, including vision and dental, for you and your family
- Several payment options, such as weekly or even daily
- Bonus pay available for holidays, overtime, travel, and hazard-based shifts
- Malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes paid by employer
- Track pay, shift schedules, and perform other job-related tasks with our easy-to-use app
- Easily find shifts in multiple states based on where you hold a license
- Plan your retirement with eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Up to 34% in tuition discounts on undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Free merch, including IntelyCare-branded bottle bottles and scrubs
- Training and continuing education through our app at no cost
We get it — changing jobs always has some degree of uncertainty, which is why you might like to hear directly from some of our nursing professionals. Here's some of the feedback that they have to share:
"I love IntelyCare! It’s a great company to work for due to all the amazing opportunities it offers. The support team is also great - I always get help when it’s needed. I love seeing how this company is growing and get extremely excited when I meet other IntelyPros at a facility."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — they’re the best!"
"I love IntelyCare because there are always shifts available and the rate is always fair for everybody!"
"I am extremely grateful to be part of this team! The flexibility made my life so much easier after I had my baby last year. Not having to worry about going back to work right after giving birth made a big difference. I also absolutely love going to different facilities every day..."
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute facilities
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper inventory
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new colleagues
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute care setting
Join a Nursing Company That Has Your Back
If you're looking for an LPN job that offers both professional support and the work-life balance to live a full and balanced life, we'd like to hear from you. Get the competitive pay and benefits, career opportunities, and truly flexible schedule that you deserve by joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania 15666