Earn an hourly wage as high as $77 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Cumberland, Maryland and surrounding areas, while still having the time and flexibility to take care of your other responsibilities and have some fun, too. Life is short, and we at IntelyCare understand that work-life balance is both highly valued and sorely needed in the nursing profession. We hire our nurses as W2 employees and provide the freedom to select their own shifts through our network of trusted facility partners.
What could you accomplish, enjoy, or explore with this kind of career flexibility? Maybe you'd like to spend an extended weekend hiking and exploring Wills Mountain State Park, or perhaps your young daughter has been asking you to take her for a ride on the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad. At IntelyCare, we know that a full life outside of scrubs helps you provide optimum care to patients. Learn more about what we have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shift types (day, night, overnight, weekday or weekends, over-time)
- Pay on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and travel bonuses
- Access to an easy-to-use and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs
- Employer paid taxes, malpractice insurance, and workers' compensation coverage
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision benefits which includes qualifying family members
- Retirement benefits and eligibility for our 401k plan
- Free continuing education and training directly through our app
- Free IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications, monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and vaccinations
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life? Don't compromise. Apply today for an LPN position and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.