Make an hourly rate as high as $84 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Clearwater, FL (and the wider Tampa region) with the freedom of a fully flexible schedule and the support of a W2 employer that has your back. What does this mean for you? On our team you get to pick the shifts you want at any of our partnering facilities — and take time off any day you like. But we won't leave you hanging out on your own. As one of our valued W2 employees, you'll have access to the benefits, training, career opportunities, and nursing community that you deserve.
With a real work-life balance that you control, you can thrive in your career and your personal life. Tired of missing junior's season games at Sid Lickton Complex, or turning down beach days with friends because of an inflexible schedule? On our team, you can schedule your life first, and then fit your job around it. Come see what it's like to be truly valued on a nursing team that was created by and for nursing professionals like you. Check out more of what we have to offer below.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $37-$84 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
At IntelyCare we truly value the hard-working nursing professionals on our team, but you don't have to just take our word for it. Here's what some of our "IntelyPros" had to say about their experience on our team:
"Being appreciated and respected by my employer is one of the greatest things I can receive as an employee. That's what sets IntelyCare apart from any other healthcare company. This company has provided me with a peaceful work environment."
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Florida state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Clearwater, Florida 33755