Earn up to $76 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Myerstown, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas, with a fully flexible schedule that allows you to take control of your life. At IntelyCare, we understand the demands of the nursing profession, which is why our W2-employed professionals have the freedom to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities and to take time off whenever they like — without having to wait for approvals.
This means you can keep playing disc golf at Jackson Recreational Park every Friday afternoon, take long hikes at Willow Spring Park when the weather's nice, or simply relax at home and recuperate after a long week. We know that well-rested nursing professionals with balanced lives provide the best patient care. See what else we bring to the table and consider joining our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers' compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on licensure
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
As a company built for nursing professionals like you, maybe you'd like to hear what it's like to work for us, directly from the source? Here's what just some of our dedicated team members have to say about their experience on our team:
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I love IntelyCare because everything has been easy from the application process until now. There has never been a question unanswered, and everyone is always happy to help with whatever I needed. They always advocate on our behalf. I am so grateful to be an IntelyPro."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- 4+ months of post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Myerstown, Pennsylvania 17067