Get paid up to $71 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Wickliffe, OH and the broader Cleveland area all while having the complete freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you're the only one who decides when, or how often you work, at any number of our partner facilities. But there's more. You would be working as a W2 employee which means you would have the stability of a dedicated employer that can offer you the benefits and support that other staffing agencies are unable — or unwilling — to provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we're dedicated to changing the unfortunate reality of burnout and career change afflicting so many of our colleagues. It all starts with giving nurse professionals like you more control. Starting with our all-in-one mobile app, our nurses and aides can search for, and select, convenient shifts near them with ease, manage when they get paid, and even take free CE courses at the push of a button.
With an employer that makes it easy to work — or not work — as you see fit, what would your routine look like? Prefer to wake up with morning jogs along Lake Eerie? Or maybe you like to end your day with an early evening stroll with the dog at Pete's Pond Preserve? That works for us; just take morning or evening shifts whenever you like. Want to learn more? Here's a look at other benefits we have to offer to help you decide whether IntelyCare is right for you.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$71 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.