Earn an hourly rate of up to $68 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Fairview Park, Ohio, and throughout the Greater Cleveland Area, without giving up your passions or personal responsibilities. As a nurse, you know the rigors of the job can be exacerbated by irregular schedules that don't always fit with your lifestyle. That's why IntelyCare gives you the freedom to choose your own shifts at partner facilities while still enjoying the benefits and support of W2 employment.
With all of this flexibility, you'll have the space to live your best life. Enjoy early morning jogs along the Rocky River? Hoping to chaperone your child's class field trip to Lake Erie Nature and Science Center? Committing to your other interests shouldn't be hard, and IntelyCare gives you the freedom to fit it all in. See all that we bring to the table and consider joining our team of IntelyPros today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $40-$71 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per diem, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice insurance
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified family members
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for travel
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile app
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare merch
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.