Get paid up to $64 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Broadview Heights, NJ and surrounding areas and get total control of your work schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that today's nurses value flexibility and job stability. As an “IntelyPro” employee, you'll get the benefits and ease of W2 employment while creating a work-life balance that works for you.
As a company founded for nurses, by nurses, we know the impact that rigid scheduling can have on your personal life. Too often, nursing professionals are asked to sacrifice their personal goals, family time, and well-being to maintain careers in healthcare. We're here to change that. We partner with quality healthcare facilities near you and provide you a selection of shifts to choose from. Just use our app to choose shifts when, where, and however often you want. Now, you can have a career you love and the full life you deserve.
How does complete scheduling freedom sound? You could prioritize more time in nature on family hikes at Cuyahoga Valley National Park, take a weekend off to see the sights in Cleveland while friends are in town, or plan your shifts around classes at Central School of Practical Nursing. The choice is yours with IntelyCare. Discover our other amazing offerings here.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$71 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an LPN job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and career development support.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.