Start earning up to $62 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in North Royalton, OH, and the surrounding area in a job with a flexible schedule and the support of W2 employment. You pick the shifts you want to work at any of IntelyCare’s partner facilities. Work as much or as little as you want and restore the work-life balance that's important, but often difficult to find in nursing.
You can take time off to do things you’ve heard about, but never could experience because of work. For example, you can schedule time off to finally see the buzzards return to the Hinkley Reservation or take a vacation day in the fall to take the kids to Mapleside Farm to pick out pumpkins. And don’t miss the annual summer Rib Fest. With IntelyCare you can do all of this and more with a job that finally makes room for your life.
Give your best to your job and your loved ones, and feel secure with the benefits of W2 employment. If this sounds like a better way to work as a nursing professional, keep reading and consider joining our team.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Freedom to choose from a variety of shifts (day/night, weekends/weekdays, etc.) and nursing facilities
- Overtime, hazard and holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Payday on a weekly or daily basis (your choice)
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Company-covered workers' comp, taxes, and malpractice insurance
- Eligibility for healthcare benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying members of your family
- Easy to use app for scheduling and other work-related tasks
- Company 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Professional training and continuing education through our mobile app at no cost
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% for graduate and undergraduate programs)
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma or GED (at a minimum)
- Current state nursing assistant certification (CNA/LNA/STNA)
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a nursing assistant (or in a related role)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers via the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Knowledge of pharmacological and medical terminology
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Get all of this and more by reaching out today and joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: North Royalton, Ohio 44133