Get paid up to $62 an hour as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Wickliffe, OH and the broader Cleveland area all while having the complete freedom to set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you're the only one who decides when, or how often you work, at any number of our partner facilities. But there's more. You would be working as a W2 employee which means you would have the stability of a dedicated employer that can offer you the benefits and support that other staffing agencies are unable — or unwilling — to provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we're dedicated to changing the unfortunate reality of burnout and career change afflicting so many of our colleagues. It all starts with giving nurse professionals like you more control. Starting with our all-in-one mobile app, our nurses and aides can search for, and select, convenient shifts near them with ease, manage when they get paid, and even take free CE courses at the push of a button.
With an employer that makes it easy to work — or not work — as you see fit, what would your routine look like? Prefer to wake up with morning jogs along Lake Eerie? Or maybe you like to end your day with an early evening stroll with the dog at Pete's Pond Preserve? That works for us; just take morning or evening shifts whenever you like. Want to learn more? Here's a look at other benefits we have to offer to help you decide whether IntelyCare is right for you.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $22-$62 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you want to know what it's like to work for IntelyCare, here's what some of our valued nurse professionals have to say:
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help — I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Preparing and administering medications to residents in SNFs, ALFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Making sure the right person is administered the right drug, dose, route, and time in accordance with patient records
- Providing reminders and overseeing residents' self-administration of medications
- Recording patients' vital signs and other data related to medication administration
- Relaying any issues or concerns to the supervising nurse
- Helping to ensure residents' confidentiality
- Assisting residents with activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.