Make up to $39 per hour as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) in Florissant, MO and surrounding areas and gain control over your work schedule. That's right, as a member of the IntelyCare team you'll get complete scheduling freedom and the benefits and security that go along with W2 employment.
IntelyCare was founded on the simple idea that nursing professionals shouldn't have to sacrifice their personal lives for their paychecks. Far too often, nurses and aides are expected to make unreasonable time commitments within outdated, inflexible staffing models. As a nurse-founded company, we've created an alternative — we've partnered with facilities in your area to provide you with a range of open shifts as you create a schedule that actually works for you.
Work-life balance is finally within reach. Now, you can coordinate your schedule to visit Saint Ferdinand Park with your kids on their days off school, set your shifts around classes at Chamberlain University College of Nursing, or take a night off to head into downtown St. Louis with friends. At IntelyCare, your priorities matter. Find out more about our benefits below and consider joining our team today.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT) hourly pay range: $27-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Medication Technician (CMT) certification
- High school diploma
- At least one year of CMT experience
- Understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS)
Join Our Team and Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Have you been looking for a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) job that lets you control your schedule, but also provides the benefits of W2 employment? At IntelyCare you get that, and so much more. Find out how to take the next step in your career by joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.