Make an hourly wage of up to $39 as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Sykesville, Maryland and surrounding areas without having to choose between your career and personal life. Nursing is a demanding profession, which is why we at IntelyCare prioritize a real work-life balance for our nurses. We provide the support of W2 employment and the flexibility to choose your own shifts at our many partner facilities so you can actually live your life without compromise.
What might your life look like if you had the ability to effectively juggle your personal responsibilities, pursue your passions, and enjoy some rest and relaxation? Maybe you'd spend a little more time at the Sippin' on Summer Festival, the downtown farmer's market, or other fun events along the town's historic Main Street. It's your life, and we want you to be your best when you're in scrubs. See what else we have to offer.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Choose your own shifts (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Availabiilty of hazard pay and bonuses for holidays and travel
- Eligibility for our 401k plan as well as health, dental, and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- Employer-managed taxes as well as workers' compensation and malpractice insurance coverage
- Access to a user- and mobile-friendly app for all of your job needs, including the ability to quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed and continuing education training
- Get free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your shift
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature, respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills
Ready For the Work-Life Balance You Deserve?
If you've been searching for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that gives you the flexibility to choose when you work, but also the stability of a W2 position, IntelyCare may be just the right fit for you. Reach out to us today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.