Get ready to earn as much as $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Odenton, MD, and the surrounding area with a truly flexible schedule. At IntelyCare, you not only get to choose shifts in any of our partner facilities, you also get to work as a W2 employee with all of the support, eligibility for benefits, and stability that only an employer can provide.
A competitive wage and the ability to take time off when you want means you can arrange your schedule to be there when the kids get home from school and save hundreds in babysitting. Pack a basket and surprise your family with a picnic at Odenton Park Recreation Area, followed by a round of miniature golf at Night Hawk Golf Center. Take some alone time and go shopping at Arundel Mills. Or just take a day off to shop, play, cook, or just relax.
IntelyCare was founded by nurses for nurses, so we promote a healthy work-life balance. Learn more about our team of happy nursing professionals and the career opportunities you could have with IntelyCare.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company was built by and for nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear what they think about IntelyCare. Here's what a few of them have to say:
"I love working with IntelyCare because of the flexibility to build my own schedule and the excellent pay rates. Everyone here is also very nice and helpful!"
"Having the option to accept shifts at my convenience and control over my schedule is a life-changer because I have a child at home and my plans are constantly changing."
"I love IntelyCare because it offers me flexibility to pick up shifts when they best fit into my schedule. I am a nursing student and it’s challenging to work a staff job due to the curriculum. I have been employed with IntelyCare since the beginning of my program and it’s been a great way to practice patient care while having a source of income."
"Intelycare is great! The onboarding process was seamless and everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The app is also very easy to use."
- Working in a wide range of post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing empathetic nursing care to residents based on approved nursing care plans
- Helping residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, feeding, and mobility
- Observing residents and monitoring their conditions during your shift
- Taking, monitoring, and reporting blood pressure, temperature, respiration, and other vital signs
- Ensuring a clean, sanitized, and hygienic environment
- Communicating with family members and visitors and facilitating communication between healthcare staff and residents
- Moving residents in wheelchairs and assisting their movements around a facility
- Providing companionship and comfort to residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.