Earn up to $39 an hour as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in Glen Burnie, Maryland, and the nearby Baltimore area, and get ready to take control of your life. That's because at IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously. We hire our nursing professionals as W2 employees, which includes eligibility for health coverage and other benefits, and provide the flexibility to choose your own shifts and facility partners.
This means you can live a full life and still advance your nursing career, without burning out. So, go ahead and commit to weekly hikes with friends along the Patapsco River, or enjoy the nightlife (and delicious food options) along Glen Burnie's downtown district. You work hard as a nurse, and we know that flexibility is key for longetivity in this demanding field. See what other benefits we offer and consider joining us today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, morning/evening, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're certified
- Payment on a weekly — or daily — basis
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Employer withholding for taxes
- Malpractice insurance and workers' comp coverage
- User- and mobile-friendly app for all your job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan options
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- Free company merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Delivering compassionate nursing care to residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities near you
- Observing the general health and welfare of residents throughout shifts
- Helping with personal hygiene, feeding, mobility, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Checking vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, etc.) for abnormal readings and reporting results to supervising staff
- Providing a clean and safe environment by cleaning surfaces, changing linens, and removing hazards
- Transporting residents to and from their beds and wheelchairs and other locations throughout a facility
- Offering companionship to residents and supporting their sense of dignity
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff throughout shifts
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Fluency in medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Strong organizational and observational skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.