Make an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) in and around Rockville, Maryland and get ready to take back control of your life. What do we mean by this? IntelyCare was founded by nurses, for nurses, so we understand the value of a healthy work-life balance. We give our nursing professionals the freedom to choose their own shifts and partner facilities, while still having the peace of mind that comes with W2 employment.
This means you won't have to miss major events and important milestones, or worry about planning events in advance. Like to take regular hikes at Rock Creek Regional Park? Maybe you enjoy Friday afternoon strolls through Rockville Town Square, followed by a leisurely meal at one of its top-notch eateries. Whatever you enjoy doing (or need to accomplish on a regular basis), we won't stand in your way. See what else we offer and consider joining us today.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or even daily, based on your needs
- Access a wide range of shifts at facilities in your area and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Find multi-state shifts with ease based on where you're authorized to practice
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance coverage paid by employer
- Employer withholding of taxes each pay period
- Overtime, hazard, holiday, pay, and travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage for you and qualifying family members
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Wide range of free app-based continuing education modules and training opportunities
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and much more
Maybe you'd like to hear directly from the nurses and aides who work for us? Here's what some of them think about their experience with IntelyCare:
"I love working with IntelyCare because it gives me flexibility, and I never feel pressured to accept shifts. I only pick up shifts I want to work."
"IntelyCare is extremely flexible! I always find shifts I can work after dropping my kids off at school and I am finally able to attend all their sports events schedules without putting my job at risk. The customer service makes it even better because everybody is always sweet and respectful. They’re always there to assist you with any problem you may have."
"I love working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use and super reliable. I always recommend this company to anyone looking for flexibility and pay."
"I love working with IntelyCare because the app is so easy to use and I can do everything from there conveniently. I also get a lot of support from the team — They’re the best!"
- Providing empathetic nursing care in a range of post-acute care facilities near you
- Checking and monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, respiration, and pulse
- Helping residents with basic activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Ensuring a sanitary and safe living environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis during shifts and alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Facilitating communication between residents and healthcare staff, and with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely to and from locations throughout a facility, using wheelchairs where necessary
- Engaging with residents and offering them with daily companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) certification
- Familiarity with nursing care procedures and related terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong observational skills
Need a Job That Actually Supports Your Life?
If you're ready for a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) job that finally gives you the space you need to live the life you want, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today and enjoy all the benefits that come from joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.