You can make up to $74 per hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Crofton, MD and the surrounding area and enjoy a flexible schedule as a W2 employee. When you work at one of IntelyCare's partner facilities, you'll hand-pick the best schedule for you. Because you're a W2 employee, you'll also have the support, benefits, and training that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, we know how difficult it is to keep a work-life balance with typical nursing shift schedules. That's why we created an easy-to-use app where you can see available shifts at nearby IntelyCare partner facilities and pick what days and times work best for you.
Think of what you could do with the time off that you've chosen. Are you craving some fast and fun adventures? Spend a day at Crofton Go Cart Raceway or Skate Zone indoor roller-skating park. Want a leisurely day? Soak in the area's nature and history with an outing to the Katcef Archeological Site or a walk on Crofton's WB&A trail. Join the IntelyCare team to see how our nursing professionals are able to enjoy whole lives and jobs they love.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$74 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we've built our company around our nursing professionals, not the other way around. That makes all the difference for our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what some of them have to say about their experience with us:
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege – my life has been better ever since!"
"I really enjoy working with IntelyCare! The app is very easy to use, the staff is always available and helpful, and the pay is great! I have completed shifts through IntelyCare in three different states and I can’t complain. This company is very organized!"
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to work on your own terms. It offers you the flexibility to work when you want and gives you all the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom. They display the amount of money you’ll make prior to accepting a shift and allows you to work overtime, which is great."
"I love IntelyCare because of the flexibility. Being a single mother of a disabled child while pregnant with another child is hard enough. Not having a set schedule allows me to work around mine and my child’s doctor appointments while still earning a living."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute care facilities
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care plans
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments and medications
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their family members
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including doctors
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing standards
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and medical histories
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.