You can earn an hourly wage as high as $39 as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in Rising Sun, Maryland and surrounding areas. The best part? We offer the flexibility to choose your own shifts and partner facilities, with the support of W2 employment. Work-life balance just means a whole lot more when you also have access to healthcare coverage, retirement savings, professional development resources, and other benefits.
At IntelyCare, we realize that nursing professionals who have the ability to take care of personal responsibilities and still have some fun every once in a while provide the best patient care. Our unique scheduling model allows you to plan a visit with your children to Plumpton Zoo, for example, or take your furry friend to the Triangle Dog Park each morning before your shift. Take your career to the next level and take back some time for yourself.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) hourly pay range: $23-$39 (25% higher than average)
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night, etc.) and facilities
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- Travel bonuses, overtime, holiday pay, and hazard pay
- Get paid weekly, or even daily
- Health, dental, and vision benefit eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Eligibility for company 401k retirement plan
- User-friendly mobile app for all of your work-related needs
- Education and professional training available free through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
If you're still not sure whether IntelyCare is the right fit for you, here's what some of our nursing professionals have to say about their experience:
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
“I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege — my life has been better ever since!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working at a variety of post-acute facilities in your area
- Ensuring the "5 rights" in medication administration: the right person, drug, dose, route, and time based on patient records
- Administering medications to residents and patients, preparing medications when necessary
- Overseeing residents' self-administration of medications and providing reminders
- Notifying the supervising nurse of any concerns
- Keeping records of vital signs and other information related to medication administration
- Ensuring the confidentiality of residents
- Helping residents complete activities of daily life (ADLs)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification
- High school diploma, at a minimum
- One year or more of medication aide experience
- AHA Basic Life Support training
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology
See Why Our Nurse Professionals Love IntelyCare
Searching for a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) job that won't lead to burnout? At IntelyCare, we put you in control of when and where you work and provide you with a support team dedicated to your success. Get all of this and more by reaching out today and joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.